Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Art Blogs You Should Follow



'The Journey'           6x8          pastel       ©Karen Margulis
available $95
Thank you Readers!  I am excited to share the news that my blog has been selected as one of the top 75 art blogs by Feedspot. My blog came in at number 15!  This blog has been a tool for me to keep my painting everyday.  I am happy to share my journey as I strive to be the best artist possible.  The blog gives me a chance to share what I discover.  Thank you for being a part of my journey!

I am in excellent company on this list of art blogs. There are many that are new to me and I am excited to discover new ideas and artists. So get comfortable, grab a cup of your favorite beverage and prepare to discover some wonderful art blogs!




Thank you very much to Feedspot for including my blog in your list of the top 75 art blogs. I am honored!


Painting notes: Today's painting is another study done on Pastelmat paper. 

9 comments:

Evelyn said...

Yay, Karen -- congrats on your well-earned recognition!

Best, Evelyn

KAS said...

Congratulations, Karen! It's well deserved! I look forward to your posts every day!

Mażena said...

Congratulations !!!! from Poland!

EFTChristine said...

Congratulations Karen, I have been following you for a long time . I love your work and look forward everyday to the e-mail from your blog.
I love it when you use browns. My breathing stops at time when I see those. I appreciate your videos as well.
Thank you for sharing your talent so generously. Hope you will get a book deal soon:-

MarilynW said...

Congratulations, Karen! I enjoy your blog very much. Also, thanks for including a link to the complete list. I will check out some of them too. Marilyn Witt

My Corner of the world said...

Congratulations! I love seeing your daily paintings!

Norma said...

Congratulations, Karen! You are much appreciated for your generosity of time, knowledge and talents.

Norma said...

Congratulations, Karen! You are much appreciated for your generosity of time, knowledge and talents.

robertsloan2art said...

Congratulations! I have loved your blog for years and this is great news! Go you! Keep writing and painting!