Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

A Photo Tour of Venice

                                        
         


I am currently at Disney World on a family trip so I am sharing a post I started in Italy that never published. Enjoy!

I intended to sketch in Venice. I thought I would find a great spot and spend hours with my sketchbook. It didn't work out that way though. There was too much to see! I had to make a hard decision.....sit and sketch and slowly savor a small taste of Venice or eat the whole cake and walk over 15 miles in two whirlwind days. I chose the cake. 

I had the perfect home base at the Hotel Royal San Marco. I took my camera and set off exploring with no map or plan. It's hard to get lost in Venice though it may take you longer to get where you are going with the many detours. There was a treasure around every corner and I was in heaven. Here are just a few photos.

                                   

      

       

                                        


 


   
     

No comments: