Visit my Patreon Page for more painting instruction and Paint Along Videos!

Monday, July 06, 2015

Last Day in Sweden ...Inks and Trains

It was my last day in Sweden. Time to pack and switch gears. Next I travel to Finland where I will be teaching a workshop. The adventure continues! I had some time this morning before my train to Stockholm. It was raining so we decided to play with the new acrylic inks my friend had purchased in Lund. I sketched a few of my forest discoveries. The inks were fun to use!

My flight to Helsinki is in the morning so I decided to stay overnight at the airport Radisson Blu Hotel. It was a great choice. I had time to organize my workshop materials, do my nails and FaceTime with my daughter! A little downtime before the next leg of the journey is a good thing.

I thought I'd share one of the things I brought on the trip that has been such a lifesaver. I was concerned about finding enough electric outlets at each place to charge my electronics at night. I decided to bring a small strip (the simple kind with no surge protection)

It has worked great! All I needed was one plug adapter. The chargers all have built in converters. I can charge my camera battery, phone and watch at the same time using only one outlet! I will be blogging about the watch...it too has been essential!

More tomorrow from Finland!

 

No comments: